Sunday, February 28, 2010

Well I've done it

Well as usual i have done it. Thinking i Could do it all by myself.... I moved some furniture. yep i moved it... but i strained too much i think... i broke something in my left eye... now i have a dark spot in my vision... I don't know what i was thinking... I was just trying to move some things around and it burst... just like a clog... and now a dark spot... that i keep thinking something is right next to my left side of my face.... i called Dr. Nanda and when he called me back he told me that nothing could be done un til he gets in there to do the buckle...

the girls (blossem, chloe, and daisey) have been raising cane today. I can't get them to settle down to take a nap.... nope they want to bark at the tree trimmer outside... who ever said i liked dogs.... ooooppppppssss i did... yeah i love my little girls but on some days i wish they were mute... and today it is one of those days... yess they are spoiled rotten.... but i do love them... just not right now.... of course puggies are a joy to be around... i have to admit through all of this blindness and so forth they have been there for me... keeping out of my stumbling path... and keeping quite when i was resting... and when i was having to lay face down after this last surgery i had gotten chloe to sleep on my shoulders so i wouldn't turn over in my sleep... the only time i did turn over was when she got off....

No comments:

Post a Comment