Friday, December 18, 2009

Size 12 Jeans and a shot

i can't believe it... I am in a size 12 jeans.... pinch me i still can't believe it... and so many compliments today from Dr. Nanda and his staff... i am blushing...of courst my size 12 jeans over took the shot in the eye of avastin... Ok peples how many of you can allow a doctor to come at your eye with a needle. all without the benefit of a tranquilizer.... but 3rd time is a charm... hopefully it will do what it is supposed to do... clear the blood.... but if not maybe surgery in 2 months.... but until the the ultra sound showed no new growth and the hole in the macula is completely gone... just like those 159 lbs..... hmmmm SIZE `12...... i still can't believe my ass got into a size 12.... i haven't been a 12 since maybe middle school.... and i didn't even have to lay down onthe bed to button... i could stand up and actually button the button and zip up without any trouble... hmmm and in a size 12 no less... ok i think now i am just gloating....Christmas time is here... it is wonderful this christmas.... i am thinner... mom is thinner.... gavyn is here.... dad is getting around good.... jodi is still a pain in the fanny but i do appreciate her and love her to pieces.... hmmm i am so greatful for a lot of things.... my family, my friends.... my girls.... my doctors.... everything i am totally thankful and greatful for it all....

No comments:

Post a Comment