Monday, December 14, 2009

I am Back..... just like the dinosaurs

Hi everyone, well I am Back.... yes i will probably watch Land Before Time--- with my grandson Gavyn. Well it has been a while. but i am 159 lbs less than i was last year at this time. My eyes are getting better --- well i hope. Right eye is doing ok... Left eye is still blank... but possible surgery to correct is right around the corner... I am hoping to get some pictures done for everyone to see the new and improved Brenda. 192 lbs... can you believe it... 192 i am below 200 lbs... my tat that i am going to get next year is going to commemorate it... yes me a tattoo...I actually could see my face the other day in the mirror... i almost didn't recognize myself and had to look again.... I almost looked like my high school pictures... well i was blonder then... but close... oh and i had a perm all the time back then too... but i am closer than i have been in years... and wearing a 12/14 is wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment