Sunday, December 20, 2009

The things I am Greatful For....

You know this time of year I think everyone should sit and reflect over the year over their blessings, trials and so forth. I have been doing so over the last few weeks and I have relized that i have been blessed so much this year that i can even begin to express even a small part of what i am greatful for.

I can however tell all of you that i am greatful for my family and friends for without you guys i would never ever be able to be at the point i am at now. able to see and able to get around. my mom and dad have been wonderful to me far more than they should have been and i can never begin to repay them for their help. Jodi , Gavyn and Doug have also been so good to me that i can never repay them toting the blind woman around, helping her walk and appointment trips and so forth. Marc has been good too to make sure i get where i need to go. Kimberly, Bill, Dalton and Colby have also been there to help with the simple chores or rides. and then the many phone calls, emails and just good thoughts from those of you that have done so. Believe me I can never repay all your kindness effieciently.

It is my hope and wishes that this year has been good to all of you and that next year will be even better.

Ok another point... Marc took me to Big Lots yesterday. has anyone ever been there... what a wonderful place... it is like a super big dollar store... big first Tonka trucks for 5 dollars... Madam Alexander dolls for 15 dollars... i know that these are last years or previous years items but they are new and just as nice for any child. Marc even bought some Banquet Complete Meals there for a 1 dollar. and at Walmart they were like 6 or 8 dollars... we actually went to Dollar Store too and there were complete outfits for boys... jeans, shirts and hats for 6 dollars... now i am finished with Christmas and the wrapping begins.... So far i have only had to rewrap 2 boxes. My grandpuppy Foxy, the Corgi had to help me out by chewing on the bows

No comments:

Post a Comment