Sunday, May 24, 2009

hey everyone....

well it has been some time but i am back for the moment.... two saturday's ago the large blood clot desided to bust up imparing my eyesite in the process... the blood and the debris is covering the macula creating a distorted view like looking through vaseline. it has been difficult at best this last week... and then going to Dr. Nanda and get more laser treatments was not a fun time at all.... then Dr. Nanda told methat I may need a Viterectomy to remove the blood and debris.... believe me guys it is not somthing that i want to have happen...it was a fun time last week going to work because i really couldn't see out of my right eye and my weak eye which is the left was not up to par. I ran up on cars that i never saw... and people on the side of the road i never seen. It scared me a lot.

well this weekend has proved to be so bad.... i ended up getting sick with a bug .... and threw up slobber and so forth.... but i am better now....

well 82 lbs.... yeah yeah yeah......

ok.... i love schlotsky's bbq chicken pizza.... so i came up with something myself.... i took a rotisserie chicken, bbq sauce, onions, black olives and mozzarella cheese piled up on a low carb tortilla...

ok folks... i have blown this up to 150 percent and have typed this.... i can't see out of my eyes... soooo i am going to go now... love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment