Monday, May 11, 2009

I''m Back

Hey all, Good Monday Morning to everyone.... well I am back after last weeks laser. I have a lot to tell. Jodi took me up to Oklahoma Retinal Institute on Wednesday morning. my appointment was at 8 a.m. and we got there right on time. I took a Loratab that Dr. Davis gave me so that I would be calm and wouldn't fight it. Lord I do not know how people get hooked on those things. They knock me for a freaking loop. i took it in the car and by the time we arrived at the 7th floor my legs were jelly.... I could have been poured right out of the seat well i went in and the technician dilated my eyes and took a new scan... this thing is neat really neat it takes a real life picture of the inside of your eyes.... now this picture showed the big blood clot in my right eye that i keep looking through but it also showed the swelling near my retina and all the debris in both eyes... the Debris is the rbc (red blood cells) that have broken up but the particles are still in the eye... causing the visceral fluid to increase causing the swelling. the tech let me look at the pictures and you could see all of it.... all of the particles the blood clot and the swelling lump near the retina. I tell you it was really amazing... of course i wonder if i would be amazed at anything at that moment with a loratab in my system. well after that little thing i was sent back out front to wait you know let my eyes dilate to the maximum capacity... well about 45 minutes later they came and got me... I like that technician the guy with the eye patch is pretty informative. Well I took another Loratab when i got home and was down for the count for almost 24 hours.... but every thing has been blurry... all weekend in fact.... it has been very frustrating because i can't see... This morning it is alot better but still foggy... i know that it is due to the swelling but it is like one thing gets cleared up then another thing happens...

well yesterday was mother's day... I went to church and got a nice little mother's day bouquet... then i took mom out for mother's day lunch... then it was nap time again...

sorry folks my life is a little boring right now....

well tata for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment