Friday, May 1, 2009

Krispy Kreme's

Why is it that when you are on a diet or had WLS (weight loss surgery) or diabetic that the only thing that comes to mind are the things you can't have. Marc called me on his way to get Krispy Kreme's for his staff and asked if i wanted any.... Now he wasn't being mean he was going to actually bring me a cream stuff glazed donut. Oh what i wouldn't give for a warm Cream stuffed glazed donut. So now that is all I can think about... Oh the raspberry filled chocolate covered ones... or the hot just plain glazed. I have found that all the "bad" things that I can't have usually come to the fore front of my brain. Chocolate covered Strawberries from Godiva Chocolates in Tulsa came to mind the other night when I fixed White Chocolate SF Pudding and mixed in some strawberries. It wasn't the same and didn't take away the thought...At Easter it was Mom's Potato Salad that I couldn't get off my mind.... and what I wouldn't give for a coke. But I made this change knowing I wouldn't be able to have these things and I am sticking to it... No just "trying" it out or "just one bite won't hurt"... Unfortunately it will hurt... getting stuck is not something that I want to have happen... and "throwing up" is getting to be a bad thing for me... slimming and pb'ing are still things that I don't want to have happen either... so I sit here dreaming of what that Krispy Kreme would taste like drinking my soy milk and whey powder (chocolate) wishing it were the Krispy Kreme of yesterday.

hey all it has been raining so much here I have an Olympic sized pool in my back yard. my puggies were out swimming in it yesterday... Daisey my sweet little mentally challenged girl would just get up and move to another puddle after the one she was in grew to hot... her poor fat belly kept dragging the ground as she went from puddle to puddle... and lay down... Chloe on the other hand thought that she should jump all through out the back yard making a mess and getting mud on her blond hair... Blossem my old lady... just stood at the back door looking out like a little old lady never once wanting to get her paws wet...you know she is the sensible one of all three... Chloe found a turtle to bark out and raise hell with... it trespassed onto her back yard... I actually believe that it was swept into the back yard with the rolling water. hmmm Turtle surfing in Oklahoma... but that was the only thing that drew Blossem off the cement back porch and into the water... My girls are going to grow gills and webbing in between their toes before to long...

well tata for now..... love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment