Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Two New Teeth

I have to talk about my Grandson Gavyn... you can see pictures of him on his mom's blog (Just add Bugs) ... Gavyn is a precious thing I could say a gift from God or whatever but he is more than that... He is the reason I am alive.... I had to have a purpose in life and i have come to understand that the major part of my purpose was to have Jodi, a wonderful young woman whom I have had the enjoyment to watch grow up and and become a productive human being and although i can say a lot about my daughter and how much I love her and how much i appreciate her and how beautiful and how smart and so forth I am not going to do that today because I have to talk about another part of my purpose in life and that is her son Gavyn. Oh everyone he is a dream, healthy, smart, handsome.... of course he is also stubborn, spoiled, and moody but he is a great gift.... to have the time to watch this child grow over the last few months to watch him learn and to see him just live has been so very special. This last weekend he learned to drink from a straw... oh it was so funny to watch him just drink and drink and drink cold tea... his diapers were full by the end of the day... now we have two new teeth coming in the top ones he doesn't seem to whine about them but he chews on everything like my arm or my finger.... or a chewie.... i feel so sorry for him because if he could just get them through he feel so much better. Oh and he is a green bean boy... that boy loves green beans too bad his mother doesn't like veggies (my sister Kimberly is responsible for this) or else she would fix them for him... I can't wait to see what the next weeks, months, years bring for this boy or for me but I am sure going to enjoy all of it.
It's raining again today like we need more... oh I know in the summer we will be bitching about it but my yard is so water logged.... and the girls can't hardly go out to pee because the water is standing... and oh the ticks and mosquitos.... lord i hate those things... the ticks are ravenous this year and many of them....
well got to run my peeps.... tata for now.... love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment