Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Into the Tube

Well I had an interesting day yesterday... I had an MRI on my shoulder.... there is nothing like being slid into a tube that sounds like people are beating on it outside. I went to SMCC (Shawnee Medical Care Center) to have an MRI... I was taken to this room that had a huge round object with a hole in it. I am so glad I lost weight because i wouldn't have fit into that hole. but I was laid out on this bed thing strapped in headphones (to deaden the noise) and slid into this tube. My nose dragged along the roof. I kept my eyes closed was squeezed in at the shoulders and then this big WHAM WHAM WHAM thing started.... i was told it was the Magnets... but it sounded like hammers on the outside. for 30 minutes i had to stay in this thing... Good thing I wasn't claustrophobic. I just kept imagining myself in a tanning bed.

speaking of tanning beds... I am thinking of buying one.... I am going to look on ebay and see what i can find.... you know with this new body i am creating I don't want to have the bleached whale look this summer when i wear shorts.... or for that matter the blinding whiteness of my thighs shining in the water at the lake so that the fishes are attracted to them to nibble... I am sooooo white I glow people.... and I do not want to.. Nothing like seeing a big woman glowing in the dark... but it makes me easier to find i guess... hahaha... I will probably try tanning in a salon first but i will eventually get my own bed i think... that way i can tan when i want and not worry about other peoples germs....not that i am germaphobic... just you never know who has what.. and is it catchable...

well tomorrow is day one of my eye lasers.... mmmmm good thing that Doctor Davis prescribed me some pills... maybe i will slide right on through it... I DREAD it... no one really knows how bad it hurts until you have had it done... nothing like going in to have your eyes burned....

well tata for now... probably won't get back on until Friday or so... have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment