Monday, May 4, 2009

Sleep Sleep and More Sleep

This weekend was just one big sleep fest. and it felt good.... It was cold and rainy, dreay and just time to sit in the chair and watch the boob tube and sleep. I slept in the bed, in my recliner, in the other recliner and on the couch... and I turned on the heater because brrrr it was cold... I would have read but alas i couldn't see the words on a page this weekend so I watch tv, listen to tv and slept. It is so funny i sleep with blossem on my left side, daisy is on my right side and chloe sleeps between my legs... i know that i must look a site because usually we are all under the covers.... and talk about snoring... I know that I wasn't just the only one snoring... Daisey actually woke me up snoring so loud... she can almost peel the wallpaper off the walls and for such a little dog.... even though i call her fat girl (i hope that doesn't give her a complex). but i noticed this weekend that blossem started snoring louder and chloe always has snored.... OK in case you didn't know flat faced dogs snore big time... and i remember my Grandma Edna calling me late in the evening one time and getting mad at me because she thought i had a man in my bed because of all the snoring... I had to explain about pugs.... but I don't think she ever belived me because they do sound so loud.... Oh and I figured this out... Steven King's books you can watch the first part of one, catch the middle of another and the last of still another and they all make sense together... I just have to get thos dreams out of my head....

OK this morning I weighed 239... i have broken the barrier i set for myself..... 239... can you believe it.... soon well i hope soon... i will be seeing the 200 mark.... yeah yeah yeah... I wonder what size can i get to... maybe a 7.... heck i am just happy at a 16 as it is.... but the future looks good a 10 or 12 sound even better and within my sight.

I went out yesterday and checked my tomato plants and I have flowers on one.... so tomatos are on the way... that is if the cold weather doesn't get them.

well ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment