Thursday, April 30, 2009

Flubber, Blubber a useful thing

Well my shoulder pain has now been diagnosed right. I am not mad at the chiropractor because he did help but I just couldn't stand the damn pain I was in every time i tried to move my arm up or out to the side or even pick up Gavyn.... Yesterday I went to my Primary Care Physician Dr. Davis for my shoulder and because I have the crud... you know that snotty weather changing crap that I get or most people get every year. Well I went there because snot was being held up in my lapband pouch and not going through so when I ate or drank i was slimming or pb'ing... you think that is gross... be on my end... anyway... i mentioned my shoulder... showed dr. davis my lump and he sent me to a an orthopedic surgeon there in the clinc... which surprise of surprise he got me in immediately (because he had gotten done surgery and hospital rounds early) so off i go. he looked at my arm then sent me to Xray.... I have a bone spur a very large bone spur that is poking and ripping my rotater cuff every time I move it... and I am to have an MRI very soon to see how much damage i have had done... ok you ask just why did it all of a sudden start having pain... "LOSS of FAT".... the blubber i had on my shoulder had been cushioning that bone spur and so that is why I didn't have a lot of pain. so instead of cutting into the rotator cuff it was cutting into the blubber or flubber. and the big lump i have on the bicep that didn't show up until this all happened... well it is a FAT TUMOR something that hasn't been absorbed by my body... Can you believe this i start losing weight and then all the cushion i have built up over the years is leaving and i am finding more problems... i am beginning to wonder what i will find at the end of this journey...

ok.... 72lbs lost.... to me that is a lot of poundage... I am really very proud of myself... I am in a Misses size 16... yes not a woman's size 16. the differences is a woman's size 16 is cut larger at the hips.... sooooooo... a size 16 and I can buy at the regular stores... I can actually walk into a regular store and buy regular clothes... I have found that this is a lot of fat women's dream is to walk into a trendy store to buy off the rack.... you know i am glad i got lap band and it has helped me... it is a tool for me to lose weight... but you know I could have done this on my own... if i had been more diligent on my diet and exercise program... but i ignored it... i really could have lost the weight if I hadn't ignored the rules... the band is just helping me to lose weight just like a scale or smaller portions do.... I really wish i had done this years ago... taken Weight Watchers seriously or any diet seriously... and actually did them correctly instead of sneaking a bite here or a donut there... lets face it I was a sneaky eater.... and i sabotaged my own self... it wasn't that Weight Watchers did work (the many times I joined and went on it) it failed because I just didn't care enough to actually be good on it. You know hind sight is 20/20...

oh the eyes... well i sneezed and coughed and threw up hard, so much that i burst a blood vessel... on the inside of my eye... it was kind of weird it was like bug splatted on the windshield... I found out that it was in the same spot that all the bleeding has a occurred so there was no more damage than that had already been done... but if i could have held off the cough, sneeze or vomiting session i could have not burst it and it would have been sealed off next week... now I have RBC's that could stop me from having lasers in my right eye until it clears up... my eye doctor Jeffery Lee says that it should be cleared up enough by next week that i should not have any more problem but that is if i don't have any more bleeds... right now i just have a half moon at the top of my eye that I have to look through...

well folks i have to work.... tata for now... love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment