Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Did you ever think...

Wow did you ever think about how some people are unobservant and clueless about things even the important things in life--their children. Yesterday I was at Wally-World when this lady with 5 children all between the ages of 3 to 9, was looking in the frozen foods section i am not even sure that she even knew what she was looking at. when her children 4 of which were inside the buggy standing up and the oldest pushing it, started out pushing the buggy fast down the aisle. The children inside were screaming and being loud and they were dodging other people or items that were on the floor. the woman who was pushing her own cart full of food just said "hey stop that" and went back to looking in the freezers. Of course the children didn't until a manager came over and said something to the woman and that only lasted for about two seconds... it took another 5 minutes of the kids running through the fresh veggies before the cart tipped and all were thrown out before the mom actually took notice. all kids were crying, one had a bloody nose and the mother was screaming at the kids, the manager and anyone nearby before she grabbed up her kids and stalked out to the parking lot.

Well yesterday was a bad day I didn't really feel well but I kept doing my diet thing then the unthinkable happened... I had placed my 2/3 cup of food on my plate I ate slowly and in the end i still threw up. I don't know if I am over eating or what I ate that was so bad. I had fixed on of my mini pizzas. 1/2 of a whole wheat tortilla, crushed tomatoes, hamburger meat and cheese. My band is not filled yet but I know if I eat too much i throw it all back up. and then my stomach is messed up. So all liquids today.

Well "the girls" were funny last night. (the girls are my three pugs). were playing in the yard last night running and chasing each other when I saw Chloe (the youngest) get the biggest stick in the yard. she was running with her neck bent back pulling this limb the others were chasing close behind when Chloe ran into one of their toys tripped over it and the other two Blossem and Daisey tripped over her... it is funny. Well got to run... Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment