Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's Just in the Blood

You know I grew up on a working farm. Horses, Cows, Pigs, Chickens, and a Garden. My parents still live there. For too many years I have tried to moved long and far away from that scene i didn't want but you just never know what you do or don't want. Last year I hurriedly put in a couple of tomato plants, peppers, onions and several other things. And had a blast doing that. I loved getting fresh veggies out of my garden. And even with just the few there was so much produce I was freezing a lot of it that I ate on through the winter. Well this year i have been planning a lot more. A larger area to grow things. More things to grow. Pulled out my topsy turvy planters and have them ready and have ordered my plants. I Bought an Aero Garden last year and so this year I ordered seeds for Fresh Herbs. I am thinking very seriously of getting large containers to put them in. Fresh Basil, Rosemary, Oregano. Garlic Chives... Oh I can't wait to get those things in the Ground and start watching them grow. Now I just have to find a rototiller to get this started because my plants need to be in the ground between March 11 and March 23. And that is not too far away

No comments:

Post a Comment