Sunday, February 15, 2009

Good Evening My first Post

Well this is my first post. This is kind of exciting to say the least. I am sitting here watching or half way listening to The Last Templar it's not a bad movie. Well a little about me. I am a new Lap Bander as of January 22, 2009. So I will hopefully be losing weight and get down to my skinny self. I will post pictures when I deem it necessary or when i feel I have changed enough for notice. I am 42 years old. Very single for you guys out there, pretty happy about being single but am not going to pass up a chance to not be single if the right situation comes around. I have a daughter Jodi who used to be my entire life but she graced me with a beautiful boy named Gavyn that took up part of that she had. Oh and then there is her husband who is pretty special too his name is Doug. I have three special girls in my life Blossem, Daisey and Chloe, all are my fur babies who have sweet faces, btw they are pugs. I was diagnosed about 10 years ago with diabetes so you will probably hear me bitch about that or since lapband maybe i will be yelling for joy... well that is all about me for now. going back to watch my movie. Oh by the way i am a movie buff, passionate cook, quiltingaholic, dog lover, scrapbooking nut and a genealogist. Oh and I do all that along with my real job as an accountant for a small oilfield company.

No comments:

Post a Comment