Thursday, February 26, 2009

When you just have to have it.

Last night when I got home I was hungry for a pizza. I used to order a pizza from Mazzios and eat on it for a couple of days.... It was always so good lots of meat, cheese, sauce, dripping in oils but not any more... I just don't need it. but I am going to tell you an old Weight Watchers trick. And Jodi can tell you that they were good... but take a Tortilla (I use Mission Low Carb Whole Wheat) but any Tortilla would do well... that is your Crust. Place two tablespoons of your favorite Spagetti Sauce or even Pizza Sauce (I love Ragu) then top with what you want. and then bake. The crust gets crunchy, the cheese is melty and it just taste like a great homemade pizza. I have seen several other sites that use this same trick and have the recipes. One is the blog I follow: http://www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com/ she really has some great ideas some i never thought of. But with one of these little flavorful jewels and I have my pizza fix. I try now never to withhold from myself. If I want something the best way is to find an alternative that works. Or just eat a small amount. I always found that if I felt deprived of something that was the worst thing because I would eventually run and eat the "whole" thing instead of being cautious. well this is my thoughts on my pizza fix

No comments:

Post a Comment