Saturday, February 28, 2009

Marriage and Singledom

You know in a million years i never would have thought that I would be single, divorced, and alone at 42 but I am. I really crave Marriage at times because i see my parents, sister and brother, my grandparents and so many others who have found the one and made it permanant. I wish things in this life could be different but it hasn't happened. I am not knocking being single though there are a lot of positive things being single and to be honest i have grown to enjoy it. but I still crave that one step that i havne't had. It is like all the things that go on in my life. just once i wish i could share that with a significant other and be able to hear their opinion instead of just going on my own... but I make due... or i stumble through it all on my own. well that was on my mind today...

No comments:

Post a Comment