Thursday, February 19, 2009

Grossed out completely

Well after the last two nights of listening to the News here in Oklahoma I am totally grossed out. Definately keeping in mind that I will never ever eat chocolate candy again. Bugs were found in several chocolate bars in an Oklahoma Supermarket. Actual live wiggling bugs. They showed the family that found them in their candy just purchased from the store and they had eaten most of the chocolate before they saw the worms. Oh my if that doesn't just gross you out. Tonight it was stated that according to the Federal Government that of the chocolate sold in stores as candy you will find about 60 bug body parts in a chocolate bar. I think of the many that I ate over the years. I wonder just how many bug parts are still in me. A former representative of a Chocolate company said that the finding was not unsual and not the worst that he had seen. I know that just by listening to this I am definately not in the least bit interested in Chocolate Candy bars of any kind. He stated that when the supermarket chains store the chocolate near pet food that the bugs crawl out of the bag and burrow into the chocolate bar and lay their eggs in the nuts in the chocolate. Oh if anyone eats this again should have their head examined. Ok i now have the shivers. Good thing I had Lapband and no longer really can eat that stuff. Now my poor babies... bugs in the dog food... definately going to really start checking into their food.

No comments:

Post a Comment