Wednesday, February 18, 2009

wow what an eye opener

Well last night I desided to find out how much I was actually eating before WLS (Weight Loss Surgery) and it added up. Lord I was eating 2500 to 3000 calories a day. Its amazing being a single woman I would just stop and grab a bite on the way home. Why cook just easy to stop and pick up. Well those little stops added up. and now i am down to eating between 800 to 1200 per day. that is a big change.

Chloe last night had an attack. She had snuck off the bed about midnight to go snooping and little did she know she was going to stick her nose in the wrong place. Pugs by nature are Nosey and just plain out and out Curious. Well last night in the dark Miss Chloe was trying to get to her treats. and knocked the box over spilling everything. she ran fast and hard into the bedroom and under the bed barking the whole time. It took me 30 minutes to get her back on the bed and another 1 just to get her to lay down.

My cousin Katherine gave me a new website to try Eatingwell.com it has some really good recipes.

well that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment