Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Happy Monday

Well today was just like any other day. work and home... you would think that it would be better but it was boring... I did go to Mr. Lee took a look at my eyes and declaired them good... but then on the way home I had a bleed... so apparently they weren't that good... I am beginning to think that my eyes start bleeding because of stress.... i had just taken a phone call and was terribly upset when i noticed my eyes bleeding... so need to destress.... before eyeballs explode...

made myself a treat...
chocolate almond mousse
1 package of sf ff chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
2 scoops of EAS whey powder
2 cups of silk soy milk plain
1/2 carton of cool whip free
1/2 cup of coconut (unsweetened)
1/2 cup of slivered almonds

mix pudding mix and whey powder and milk together
add in cool whip, coconut and almonds... refridgerate

it was good and is great...

No comments:

Post a Comment