Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Good Friday

Well this is the Easter Weekend. We celebrate the death and rising of Christ. I am not an overtly Christian person but I do believe and I do appreciate all that Christ has given me. but i have to admit i am at times not a good christian like I should have signed up for the Prayer sessions or helping with the Easter egg hunt at church but i am a bit hung up on resting on the times i do have off. Today i was off not because my boss just let us off it takes a lot of pleading for it to happen but I was off. And we took Gavyn to have his Easter pictures taken he is 8 months old on the 14th... but so much has happened in that time. he is crawling and trying to walk. trying hard to pull himself up... getting more independent. Oh and teeth coming in and the "dada" and "talking"... I enjoy him so but when he gets tired it is Mommy time and i go home or Gavyn goes home... I have already paid my dues on that part.

my weight loss is going well i am at a stall but 62 lbs is not bad... i go and get a fill this next week so that should be fun... although i am not sure but something is going wrong this last week and i don't know if it is what i eat or how much or what but i have been slimming and pb'ing lots this week. and i found that i can't eat pork chops or roast at all. oh and after a session of slimming or pb'ing a person just can't even smell pork without puking... oh well... i can still eat bacon, ham and sausage... Chicken is getting hard to eat and not sure about that... so now i am down to steak, hamburger some chicken.... oh and lord no no turkey... this weekend mom is having the big Easter dinner... of which i can not eat anything but the ham. this is going to be so hard because i love her potato salad.... oh well i had to give that up.... Well happy egg day tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment