Sunday, April 12, 2009

Here comes Peter Cottontail

Well Happy Easter Everyone, Family and Friends alike. Today I started out totally in the dark literally. The electricity was off on the south side of Okemah. Yippee I had a mag light and had to wait until it lightened outside before i actually ventured out. with the electricity out so were my phones and for some reason the cell phones were out too. Needless to say I didn't make it to Sunrise service at the lake at 6:30 a.m. this morning of course i understand there were 10 people a lot better than I was to do that but not me... I did make it to church though i used the mag light to put on my makeup. you guys try doing that at on a rainy day using a mag light... i was just glad i got my makeup on straight and with no streaks. but all in all with it being rainy and cold it was a good day... it was Easter and i was able to spend it with my family. It was Gavyn's first Easter today I think it was like Christmas it was just another with a lot of people he didn't know and he got to flirt and show off.

OHHHHHHH major major major happiness time.... I wear a size 16 jeans... oh my it was the most wonderful thing to actually put those damn things on.... you have no idea i haven't seen a size 16 since I was 18.... yeah yeah yeah....... 16 16 16 my new favorite number

ohh another thing... i made a dessert to take was great.... here is the recipe...

Lemon Mousse

1 package of SF FF Lemon Pudding
2 cups of Silk Soy Milk Plain
1 scoop of Syntrex Nector Roadside Lemonade
1 tub of Crystal Light Lemonade
1 1/2 tubs of Cool Whip Free.
12 ounces of real Blueberries

mix pudding then mix all other stuff together.... it fixs your lemon pie fix.... makes 8 servings
Cal 138 Fat 1g;

well going to go for now.... electric is back on... and i need to clean house

No comments:

Post a Comment