Friday, April 24, 2009

A good Day

hey all Today was a good day. I got my boy for the most part. the little one didn't want to play by himself he kept crawling under my desk to get up on my lap. His mom blames me for corrupting him... I think it is her because he has to be entertained instead of entertaining himself. oh well she will learn.... but Gavyn and I were together most of the day. Poor little fellow had sore gums... and was horribly in pain... I felt so bad because he also was having a problem with allergies or something..we had to go pick up mommy so that she could take him to the doctor to help him...

I worked on my genealogy today and bought myself a web page creator so that i can get my Family page updated. I won't have to write or type out code it will automatically put it together. My girls have been playing all day. I think that Gavyn is scared of them a little because they bounce too much. I don't know if any of you ever have seen a pug(with the exception of Frank from Men in Black) but my girls are lively ones. They are flat faced, bug eyed, bouncy hyper little girls then they will keel over and lay flat out never moving but snoring non the less... Each has her own personality... My first girl was Rosie... she passed on a few years ago but she was a PUG... short, stout, squat, flat faced and blond... Smart as a whip though she was a good girl very quiet like an old lady. But everyday i worked she would crawl into my lap with her big bugged eyes and just quietly lay there never barking never quick moves just a solid old lady.... she wasn't old though just an old spirit... she passed on a couple of years ago... and i still miss her... the next one is Blossem... a tall leggy black female... flat faced, bugged eyes not your typical pug body... but full blood... she is the boss aroundhere... keeping everyone in line by hook or by crook She is always at my left side whether in the chair or on in bed. She really is a sweet girl but Chloe really gets under her skin at times. the next is Daisey. a big old black female... she has a big belly and is 10 lbs bigger than blossem... she has little ears that stick out a little and she is not that bright at times... but if you ever need a sweet girl then that is Daisey... she is shy and timid a little but ever the sweet girl.... Now there is Chloe.... oh my my my supposedly when i bought her she was a "mini" pug... not to get over 8 lbs. her mom and dad were very little but this little blond girl grew up... and at 17 lbs she is between blossem and daisey... wiry, vocal, bouncy, quick, darting, spooky of everything, and just down right bouncy she gets on every one's nerves... but she is a good girl... when she finally quiets down she is sweet girl too... but she doesn't like Jodi at all.... so when jodi is here we have a barking demon... So that is my girls... i hope to have pictures soon... so you can see my girls....

well it is evening.... and my boy tired me out completely... i am going to get to bed early....

tata folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment