Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Side Effects of Somethings

Ok so I got my fill last week. and all went well but certain things such as this morning eggs didn't sit well with me... chicken didn't either yesterday... but all and all i threw up... ok gross you ought to be on my end of it... but i have done this a couple of times.... since last week and after it is over i literally see spots and lines across my eyes... ok scare me to death because "more bleeding" not something I want to have happen...because there has got to be a point in all this bleeding stuff that has got to be detrimental... I go back to Nanda this thursday but i am still worried about it... what if I bleed to much and my eyes don't have enough blood or what if i bleed so much that i damage the retina or the macula ... what then... I hate being a wimp or sounding like a drone about all my health issues... I actually enjoy myself but this little problem bothers me the most and it is the foremost on my mind... i went down to Look See so that Jeffry could dialate my eyes so i could be forwarned before going to Nanda tomorrow morning... well the spots i see is dried blood (RBC's) breaking off and floating... no new bleeds.. just floaties... yippee... this is going to work....

OK now on to better news.... TOMATO TREE... i know that all of you have seen the ad on tv... well i ordered them and have planted my tomatos, my cucumbers and my squash... all before last weeks Rain... and they are growing... i am going to have a great garden this year.... well hanging bags.... TOMATO TREEare wonderful better than the bags because you don't have to find a hook to hang them on... they come with their own a frame and they can hold 3 plants instead of one... and they are growing... if i have as good of luck as I did last year then my veggies will be bountiful.... I can't wait... the plants have alread doubled in size... also i recieved as my gift a strawberry topsy turvy.... and planted my strawberries... i think those will work too.... here is the website for the TOMATO TREE Now if you just want the Topsy Turvy.

well going to go now folks.... tata

No comments:

Post a Comment