Friday, April 17, 2009

EYES EYES EVERYWHERE EYES

I wonder somtimes what in the world i have done to deserve this eye thing. I hate laser surgeries or even the dye crap that you have to take to let them see the breaks and the fissures and the broken spots. Of course it only makes me sick as a dog and makes me see red litereally. Have you ever seen RED.... it gives new meaning to rose colored glasses. everything is red or tinged or hued red. everything everybody everything. it's like jodi's face was brilliant pink.... light bulbs are blood red.... brown things are dark red... and the feeling you get is just one of weirdness. Now the time that Mark took me everything blue was gone... I couldn't see blue at all but the things that were blue were green in color... oh then of course there is the seeing of the bleeding veins... where it bursts out and all i see is the line of blood and the feathing of the blood as it dilutes in my sirus fluid... oh well i guess i will only go through what I can handle but i am getting tired of handling it....

I get my boy today. he has had a rash that looks bad. I wish he coudl talk so that we could help him when he is upset but now it is just a guessing game... but i do get my boy today...

ok here is a recipe that I have tried and it is good...

Sourthwest Lasguna
1 lbs of hamburger
1 can of black beans rinses and dried
1 package of taco seasoning
(1 cup of corn) this is optional and not for me
1 cup of salsa

15 ounces of ff ricotta cheese
1 cup of monterrey jack cheese
2 cloves of garlic
onion powder ( to your prefferece)
garlic powder
(9 low carb Lasguna noodles ( i don't use this either because i havent found the dreamfields kind
1 1/2 cup of your favorite spagetti sauce ( I used Low Carb Rao's Homemade Sauce Garlic)

Brown beef and drain ( also use a paper towel to sop up the rest of the grease) add black beans (corn) salsa and taco seasoning set aside

Mix ricotta, cheese, garlic, onion

layer in a 9 x 13 pan.... 3 noodles; half hamberger mix, 1/2 cup of spagetti sauce, half ricotta, 3 more noodles, rest of meat mix, 1/2 cup of spagetti sauce the rest of the ricotta. top with last three noodles 1/2 cup of spagetti sauce and 1 cup of monterry jack cheese... bake on 350 for 45 minutes...

**** note**** i don't eat corn because of my band nor do i eat pasta any more... so i made this using just three layers.... meat mix on bottom, 1 cup of spagetti sauce, ricotta cheese mix on top of that.... then 1/2 cup of spagetti sauce and cheese... i only baked it for 30 minutes.... it was good and gave me the lasguna fix.... freezes well too... i had 12 pieces... ate one... left one out of next night... froze the rest..

tata for now

No comments:

Post a Comment