Monday, April 20, 2009

Housecleaning....... hmmmm

well most who know me knows that I will wait until the very end to clean my house... I hate housework...it is like i would much rather have a stick in my eye before i want to do house work... well today my house got cleaned... and by a man no less...my friend Marc came down and cleaned up my house... well part of it... but will be back later to finish it... it will be nice to go home to a clean floor... picked up living room and neatened kitchen.... I just wish i could hire him on a daily basis... but i have to admit he keeps my yard very nice during the summer... and my plants watered... and the garden growing and the girls happy when he is there... but the house cleaning yippee... it's a good thing that he has a gene that makes him want everything clean... and not only will he clean but he scours, cloroxs, de germs, de bugs, de marks, and scrubs the grout... toilet bowls shine, floors shine or carpet is cleaned... My yard will be a show piece this year because Marc is very anal about it... but that is ok.... I like it when he can do my yard or clean my house... because that means I don't have to do it...Thank God for great friends

No comments:

Post a Comment