Monday, March 9, 2009

Barometer is a working

Well it must be going to rain today. all weekend it was over cast and humid and my stomach was truly upset. I could feel it being tight. Well this morning it is extremely tight I feel like i will throw up any time now... so no eating at all... just liquids. This last weekend I ate mainly liquids or mushies (scrambled eggs, mashed bananas etc.) you know it is OK that this is like this I guess now i can add weather forecaster to my list of wondrous things that Brenda can do. I at least know when it will rain. hahaha...

I did something this weekend that helped me... I took a box of fat free sugar free vanilla pudding, two cups of milk (1% Braum's) and added sugar free coconut syrup and some mashed bananas... Found out that Sam's sells sugar free DaVinci syrups in different flavors... so get some from there if you can to add a little different flavor. nect time I am going to add protein powder to it to raise the protein..

Oh and got some Parmesan encrusted Tilapia at Sam's haven't eaten it yet but you just bake it... it looks good... maybe tonight well maybe tomorrow since the rain is supposed to be gone. it had a recipe for Mayo mixed with basil and tomatoes to go on top of it... I may just try it...

well off to the showers and then to work I go. You know I would like to start my own business I really need to look into that... because my idea of purchasing out my boss is completely gone...

signing off for today Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment