Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Leaf to turn over...

I met a friend the other day on Obesityhelp.com. It is actually great website all the people who have been struggling with weight loss. Getting Weight Loss Surgery (WLS), and all the types of WLS. I belong to the Oklahoma Site and a couploe of others but on there you talk to people about their lives and their weight loss or even the stress of it or the problems of it. One Person in particular has chosen to be my friend and help me create a diet that will help me lose, lose fast, and still be healthy. His name is Thomas Murray. He has quite a bit of recipes already to help with the High Protein and Low Carb Life style. and to be honest I can't say enough of what I think about this... or even what i think about Thomas other than I am greatful for his help. But in all this I found somthing new that I think everyone should try...it is call Flax-Z-Snax and I bought it at www.Netrition.com. It is a hot cereal that is very low carb. mix a half cup of your favorite flavor with a half cup of boiling water andmix. then add in fresh fruit, 1 tablespoon of cream and 1 tablespoon of butter. and mix in well.. it was so yummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment