Thursday, March 5, 2009

My First Fill

Well today is the day. I am kind of excited but sort of scared about it. I know that I will stand straight against a wall and drink a cup of water slowly as they insert a needle into my port and add saline solution into my band. successfully closing the upper stomach pouch so I will not be able to eat all I want. I can't even do that now but this will make it even harder. I am worried about all the throwing up that I have had that I may have twisted or turned over the port or done something wrong to the band. I am 98 percent sure that I haven't but it's that other 2 percent that I have. but I will find out today. Hmmmm so today is the big day the one I have been preparing for. I have been watching my calories and I have been doing very well on that point. I have lost a total of 56 lbs that can't be that bad... 15 inches lost.... My "big" clothes are loose and I have already started a box of "big" clothes to get rid of. yeah I can say I have "big" clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment