Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bikers

I got a new bike yesterday. It wasn't my idea it just showed up on my porch. And tada it was there when I got home. It even has a book carrier on the back. Now as most of you know I haven't ridden a bike since I was probably 6 and I have got to be the most clumsiest person in the world. I can find the only hole in the yard just by walking out in it. Actually probably near the last time I actually rode I swooped down the hill at Grandpa's house around the corner to go up the hill to mom and dad's wrecked my bike and sprang my ankle. Some of you will know just to point out my clumsiness that as I was walking to a restaurant i stepped up on the curb, Actually missed the curb caught my toe and tripped and fell. Sooo what am I going to do with a Bike besides probably kill myself in the process of staying on it. Now the person who gave it to me thinks that this will be good for me because we will go riding together... I have to laugh because I am going to have to learn to ride the darn thing before i go out into public and try to ride it. Well stay tuned skinned knees here I come... Well at my age I hope it is just skinned knees...

After yesterday's turmoil of having a storm come through I found the answer to the question does the band get tighter during Storms... Well this little tidbit was not in the pamphlet... YES High Pressure systems, Airplane Rides, High Altitude Places, Deep Sea Diving, any change in the air can cause little bubbles in the band causing it to tighten. and this is after your stomach swells because of that fact. That is why people can fart so much more healthier in Air Planes. Yes the article I read said that. Tiny little air pockets (bubbles) build up in your stomach and in your band causing the band to be so tight that even water won't go down... So next time I am going for an air ride I am going to make sure that my band is not tight... I wonder if Gas-X will work to cut down the bubbles...

well back to work at the Grind Stone... Hey would anyone be interested if I started a tanning and toning business... just wondering... Thinking of it anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment