Monday, March 16, 2009

I am Happy!

You know i have found that many people believe that Fat people are not happy. That they are roly poly because they are unhappy human beings and by eating that is how they gain their happiness or that is how they forget they are unhappy.. You know that is not the case with me... I am fat because i love food. I enjoy my food. I enjoy cooking. I enjoy eating. I just eat to much and don't adhere to a diet. And because of that I gained weight, have diabetes, have high blood pressure, have high cholesterol, macular edema and other things. I didn't mean for this to happen.. but i didn't stop it either. and I am happy maybe i think i should have done things better but I am happy. Do I regret somethings in my life. sure I do and anyone who said they don't is lying. Do I wish i could change things sure but i accept responsibility for what I have done and i know that I can't go back and change things I just have to change them now. The only time I am unhappy is when someone tries to tell me that i am not. Sure I have my problems and sure i have my unhappy times... but generally I am a happy person.

Oh and I wish to put out there my friends who are going through troubles in their life. Peeps I am thinking of you, i love you and yours all the more and you are in my prayers.

And to Gavyn... i know you can't read but MIMI loves you very much even with your bump on the head... and even when you are spoiled rotten---- I DID NOT DO THAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment