Sunday, March 8, 2009

Im just a bit weird

Well it has been a weird couple of days... starting with Friday.... my doctor proclaimed that I was a little weird. According to statistics between my 2nd week and the 6th week I shouldn't have lost but gained. Hardly anyone ever loses... well i LOST 17 lbs in that time period for a total of 56 lbs... so the doctor called me weird... a good weird but weird all the same. I do feel a little weird... I am not starving all the time... I eat a normal meal size... not supersized or maxed out or what have you... but I eat off a small salad plate and that is it. not extra eating... nothing on the side... I put the entirety of my meal on a plate and that is it. If i plan for a snack later on it is usually about 2 hours later. sometimes chocolate sometimes nutty... all the time sweet. but healthy.... I have been getting a lot of my recipes from www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com but I have also found on www.obesityhelp.com there are fabulous recipes. I made "skyline" chili... its really a northern recipe because we use tomatoes around here... but it is ok... i used it to eat a turkeyweiner. Ok i know most who know me would believe that i am actually eating Turkey anything other than a turkey breast with gravy. but i am finding that some turkey things are ok... a weiner is ok... not like the jumbo sized beef weiners.... but sometimes you have to forgo a bit of taste for calories...

No comments:

Post a Comment