Friday, March 20, 2009

Separated Muscles and straight necks

Well I went to the chiropractor this week. The Best thing I have done. But I went because my shoulder hurt and I had a lump on it. It was a debate as to whether I would go to see my regular doctor or the chiropractor but since I could get into the chiropractor that day and not into Dr. Davis until next week... I went with the Chiropractor. And you know i had only been suffering with this thing for 2 weeks... and waiting wasn't going to happen. I couldn't even put my arm above my head. So I went to this hot shot in the town of Horntown, don't try to find it on the map because if it is there i am totally shocked... but in a double wide trailer at the corner of 75 and 270 there is a miricle man named Dr. Mills. I walked in... he took exrays...Then proceeded to tell me i have a straight neck... now isn't that what i am supposed to have... nice and straight.. oh heck no... it is supposed to be curved... you know for that added cushion so your head doesn't fall off and is balanced right... he pointed out all the little features of the Brain Stem coming out of my skull and into my neck and how with my straight neck i was pinching off nerves and etc. found out that "neuropathy" the tingling and deadening of my hands and feet just might not be diabetic related... and stiff necks and headaches might not be high blood pressure related..and the walking lopsided is not because i am getting shorter on one side.... and according to Dr. Mills, the good looking genius of the chiropractic world, i could be fixed my him popping my neck back into place (that is curved). Now my shoulder that was another thing... I separated the muscles and allowed it to swell until I have a huge lump and upon that happening... I have my shoulder pain and moving my shoulder is not going to happen... of course i loved the fact that he made me lay down on this bed like thing and then he proceeded to push my back into place... of course the drill looing thing scared the crap out of me.. espeically when he put it near my ear... I wasn't sure i subscribed to the labotomy... but it didnt drill it hammered bones into place... It honestly looked like one of those hammers they use to kill cows at the butchers. kind of sounded like it to... but ohhhhh did it feel so good after the initial pop... then there were the bear hugs.. damn if my back didn't pop like a gatlin gun... all because he hugged me. the shoulder still hurts... i am stil putting ice on it... I go back on monday for another popping session... so i am excited... and maybe this headache will go away.

OH GO TO THE CHIROPRACTORS... because it feels better than the DRugs the other doctor's give... i think it may last longer too...

No comments:

Post a Comment