Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's the simple things

Lapband was the best thing I have ever done. I can't believe I didn't do this years ago. I went three years ago but chose not to do that because I was afraid i wouldn't get to eat again because food was my life. I lived for food. It's amazing when you take away the food and so what do you live for. Well yesterday my three girls were so happy to see me come home. Three little dogs so glad that Me... Brenda Faye Bean is home for the day and they just want to be around me. All evening the girls played with me bringing the ball and waiting for me to throw it. Listened to every word I said to them. And was happy when I petted them or spoke to them. It's the same with Gavyn. I go to pick him up. he smiles at me when I show up and raises his arms to me. I can't believe that I missed these signs a lot. In the next couple of weeks I am going to be putting a garden in and I have a couple of flower beds to put in and also to put in an herb garden. And there will be more of Gavyn's smiles to see and more antics of the girls to watch. You miss a lot when you are so focused on one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment