Sunday, March 22, 2009

Avon calling

Well folks i have become an Avon representative. hahahah can't you see me coming to your door step. I actually wanted to get a representative ship so i could purchase it on my own. but if anyone wants to buy that is fine.

you know my arm is even bigger lumpier... I have been over working it. and lord it hurts like heck. i can barely raise my arm above my head. or swing it across my chest. I have been icing it but it's not going down. I hope that tomorrow the chiropractor will fix it a little better. Lord lifting Gavyn was troublesome... I kept fearing that I would drop him. My arm was so weak and even with help on Friday I still had to pick him up because he wasn't feeling well. And then of course I had to take my Trash to the dump on Saturday (the extra stuff that the garbage truck wouldn't pick up) of course no help at all to get the hot water tank off the bed or anything... yep strong woman brenda did it all on her own while the garbage man watched me from the cab of his tractor. but i muscled it and bullied it into the big garbage bin. and that thing was no light weight. a 40 gallon water tank even empty was extremely heavy. of course that may be why my arm is double the size it was .. well i had to get it done.

I am still losing but now it has slowed down... I wish it were faster but it won't be. I know that next time I will have to get a fill because even though i am dieting i have noticed that I am able to eat more than i should. and while it is not what i was used to eating.. It is still more than i should. Next time I need to be closed off even more... yeah me....

I truly do not want a fat gut or a fat butt any more... I am ready to be a size 12 or so even a 14.... No more size 22/24 or 24/26.... of course those are going into the garage sale next weekend... i am now in a size 18/20... yeah yeah yeah

well my eyes are blurry today I can't read small letters and i am having trouble seeing the TV. I am not sure what is going on there either but i don't see Dr. Nanda until the 24 of April. I am thinking a trip to the regular eye doctor this week... Lord i am afraid i am going blind... and I don't want to... I have done all this Laser surgery, lapband, insulin medications etc to reverse this and I don't know what i will do if this doesn't work..

Oh well my friend tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment