Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New TV Show to Watch

Ok guys I have a new TV show I have to watch from now on... Operation Repo on Tru TV... That has got to be the craziest show to watch... Right beside Dog the Bounty Hunter. There is a woman on there that is a little heavty that repos cars or what ever... she is probably about my age or older... but she has a spike comingout of her lip... and pulls her short bottle blond hair up into small pony tails on either side of her head... and the best thing last night she was wearing a leopard mumu to repo a car in a parking lot and this is while she is fist fighting a skinny chick with a big mouth. It had to be the craziest show to ever see. I like shows like that... it makes me feel so blessed at times. I still have most of my teeth, my hair is still in good shape and the only piercings i have are on my ears... no tats (she had full arm tats). Not that anything is wrong with it... but well you know me sometimes you just have to be thankful that you live in a small town in the middle of no where.

No comments:

Post a Comment