Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Motherhood.... trials and tribulations

I have been a mother since 1985. wow a whopping 23 years. but I remember when I was first a mom. Every little scratch, bump, cold, etc... I was freaking out. As most young mothers do. But yesterday my daughter was being a young mother... and I have to laugh because I used to be the same way but it was funny or not so funny to her. My poor baby Gavyn was sick yesterday. Running a fever, coughing, ear ache, among other things. My daughter was so upset and I can understand new baby, new things, new illnesses and with the television there are always new scares out there. I know as Gavyn gets older the scary things will be less... the turmoil of having a sick child will be less I know that by the time Jodi got into school that she was not allowed to call me to come home unless she was bleeding, vomiting or dead... bodily fluids had to be spilled before i would just jump up going and before i would let her come home from school... but with a baby who can't tell you what is wrong it is a terrifying almost traumatic thing to a young mom. I know one of these days my daughter will be just like I was... especially when Gavyn goes to school... but until then she is only in for more turmoil.

Hey all... i lost another 5 lbs... my new diet is working all the high protein low carbing.... so 61 lbs yeah.... believe me i am jumping for joy....

Garden is getting ready... I can't wait... Have got my Topsy Turvy's ready... they did so well last year I am sure that they will this year.... this year i am going to be planting cucumbers and squash in them... and also green beans... and in my new raised beds... some onions and peppers... yeah... yeah yeah... i can't wait...

well i am off to the showers to ready myself for the day.... I still need an idea of a business to start.... anyone????

****UPDATE**** lord it is only 8:45 in the morning and my day has gone to crap... I gained inches all over so now i am depressed...and life in general just keeps getting worse... why is it that NO ONE will give me just a break today... oh it's going to be a bad day...headache is coming on...

No comments:

Post a Comment