Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Stormy Morning

Well driving into work this morning was a challenge it was raining to beat the band. Of course it started when I left out and stopped just after i got into the building. As usual i am wet. drowned dog look is in today.

Got my shoulder worked on... hahaha pulled the thing out of joint when i lifted the 40 gallon hot water heater. but it is back into place and now without any further ado i will have it working better. Still can't see crap... trying to get into an eye doctor around here is for the birds. And at some of their offices the staff act as if i am being an imposition to even call in and ask for an appointment even if I believe it is an emergency. and my blurred vision is actually an emergency to me...

Well i must work so good day folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment